Kif tħejji ruħek biex tilqa' n-nies
Both professionals and first-timers alike can always benefit from a little bit of prep. Here’s how to knock hosting out the park and set yourself up for a great review.
Get your calendar in shape
Managing your calendar is a big part of hosting—it keeps things convenient for you and your guests.
- Sync other calendars and keep everything up to date so you only get trip requests when you’re available
- Set your pricing per night
- Set trip minimums/maximums
- Set when guests can check in and out
- Give yourself enough preparation time between reservations
- Airbnb can block your calendar if you haven’t provided all the information required for your account, so make sure everything's completed
Organize guest information
- If you want guests to verify ID before booking, make sure you’ve set that up
- Get to know guests beforehand by checking out their profiles or starting a conversation to set the tone for their stay
- Write check-in instructions and include contact information, wifi passwords, your neighborhood guide, house rules, and any other information guests need to get situated and comfortable
Prepare your place
- Consider self check-in to provide access if you’re not around
- Bulk-buy amenities to offer guests—soap, bottled water, or snacks are a good start
- Have a few extra sets of sheets and towels on hand so you don't have to wait on laundry
- Consider professional cleaning and management services—many Hosts include a cleaning fee to offset the cost
- HostIl-modi kollha kif tilqa' n-nies fuq AirbnbM'hemm l-ebda tariffa biex tirreġistra u tibda tilqa' n-nies jew biex torganizza esperjenza ta' Airbnb bħal xi lezzjoni, ġita jew avveniment…
- HostRiżorsi għall-HostsFiċ-Ċentru tar-Riżorsi ta' Airbnb noffru ġabra ta' artikli u vidjows b'pariri u aħbarijiet dwar il-hosting u bl-aħjar affarijiet li għandek …
- HostRekwiżiti għall-HostsMinbarra li joffru postijiet li jilqgħuk, aħna nistennew li l-Hosts tagħna jwieġbu lill-klijenti malajr u li jżommu rating ġenerali għoli.