Kif jiġi deċiż il-prezz għall-booking tiegħi?
The total price of a reservation on Airbnb is based on the nightly rate set by the host, plus the addition of other fees or costs determined by either the host or Airbnb. These may include:
- Airbnb service fee: Guest service fee charged by Airbnb—this helps Airbnb run smoothly and offer 24/7 community support
- Cleaning fee: Fee charged by some hosts to cover the cost of cleaning their space
- Extra guest fee: Fee charged by some hosts for each guest beyond a set number
- Security deposit: Certain reservations may independently require a security deposit requested by the host or Airbnb—find out more about security deposits
- Value Added Tax (VAT, JCT, and GST): Tax charged to guests who live in certain countries—find out more about VAT
- Local taxes: Taxes charged based on the location of the host's listing—find out more about local taxes
You will be charged once a host accepts your reservation request, or immediately if you use Instant Book. You may qualify to split the total cost of your reservation across multiple payments if your reservation meets specific criteria, or you can choose to pay the full amount in one payment.