Kif twieġeb għal talba għal bidla mressqa minn klijent
Sometimes, guests need a little flexibility. If they want to alter a confirmed reservation (ex: add or subtract nights, or choose different dates), they should send you a trip change request.
Please don’t change or cancel reservations on behalf of guests—you might jeopardize your good standing as a Host. Instead, send them these instructions so they can do it themselves. Guests can also modify their reservation via the link in their confirmation email.
Respond to a trip change request
Open your message thread with your guest and find Respond to request. If you agree to the changes, they'll be applied automatically, and your guest will be charged or refunded if necessary.
Things to know:
- There are no penalties for declining a request
- While there isn’t a time limit, responding to requests quickly can help you avoid canceled reservations
- Guests can send trip change requests once a reservation is confirmed, and any time before checkout—even after they check in
- Changes made to an existing reservation are subject to your listing’s cancellation policy
- HostKemm il-klijenti kif ukoll il-hosts jistgħu jirrifjutaw talba għal bidla u jżommu l-booking kif inhu.
- HostTista' tibgħat talba għal bidla lill-klijent tiegħek. Jekk il-klijent jaċċetta, il-booking jiġi aġġornat.
- Kultant jinqalgħu xi affarijiet u s-sitwazzjoni tiegħek jew tal-klijent tiegħek tinbidel. Din hija xi informazzjoni utli biex l-affarijiet i…