Kif nista' nibdel jew nikkanċella booking ta' Airbnb.org?
Communicate any changes with the host, guest, or their booker using the message thread as soon as possible.
If you need to make a change to an Airbnb.org reservation as a host or a guest, you can submit a change request. Here are some things to know about changing an Airbnb.org reservation:
- The process is the same fas for regular Airbnb reservations.
- If you booked your stay using a grant, you can extend your stay up to the total value of the grant (you can find the value of your grant in the email invitation you received before booking).
- You can’t add another payment method to a reservation. If you need to extend your stay but have reached the limit of your grant, you’ll need to book a new stay using a different payment method.
Canceling because of an emergency or unavoidable circumstance
Airbnb may be able to waive any penalties if you have to cancel an Airbnb.org reservation because of an unexpected circumstance that’s out of your control. Find out more about the instances covered by Airbnb's Extenuating Circumstances policy.
If you’ve confirmed your circumstance meets the requirements, first cancel your reservation and then contact Airbnb to file a claim. Airbnb will walk you through the next steps, which will include submitting any required documentation and waiting for its team to review your case.
What happens if a guest cancels
If you’re a host and your Airbnb.org guest cancels their reservation, we’ll notify you and automatically unblock the dates on your calendar so that you can host other guests. If your guest should have canceled but didn’t, cancel the reservation and reach out to our support team for help waiving the penalties.
If your guest cancels after they’ve already checked in:
- They’re required to leave your space as soon as they cancel
- You must make any security deposit claims within 48 hours of the original checkout date, which you can check in your Transaction History.