Kif nista' nivverifika n-numru tat-telefown tiegħi?
To verify your phone number:
- Go to Account > Personal info
- Next to Phone number, click Add a phone number
- Select your country, and we’ll automatically insert the correct country code
- Enter your area code and phone number
- Click Verify via SMS or Verify via Call. We'll send you a 4-digit code via text message (SMS) or an automated phone call
- Enter your code and click Verify
If you don’t see a confirmation message, try refreshing the page. If the method you chose isn't working, try the other one.
After verifying your phone number, you can manage text message notifications by going to Account and choosing Notifications. As always, standard message and data rates may apply for any calls or messages sent or received. For questions about these rates, get in touch with your phone provider.
Why verifying your number helps
Having a verified phone number gives your hosts, guests, and Airbnb a way to contact you about your reservations or your account. Hosts are required to verify their phone numbers before listing their homes, and guests must have a verified phone number before booking a reservation.