Kif taħdem is-sistema tal-ilmenti interna għall-utenti tan-negozju?
Airbnb’s internal complaint handling process is available to eligible business hosts for complaints relating to:
- Alleged non-compliance of Airbnb with any obligations under the European Union (EU) Platform-to-Business Regulation which affects you
- Technological issues which relate directly to the provision of our services that affect you
- Measures taken by or behavior of Airbnb which relates directly to the provision of our services and affects you
Eligible business hosts are all hosts whose place of residence or establishment is in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (UK), and who have added their business details to their Airbnb account.
How it works
You can submit a complaint via our webform. Once your complaint has been submitted:
- You’ll receive an automated acknowledgement of your email when we receive your complaint. An Airbnb case handler will be assigned to your complaint and will aim to make initial contact with you within 96 hours. We might ask you to provide more information about your complaint, or to submit supporting documents.
- The case handler will review the information that you submit to us and any other relevant information. We might need to contact guests or other third parties for more information.
- We will carefully consider all relevant information as part of our investigation, including whether you have complied with our Terms of Service for European Users, including the Airbnb Policies or Standards. When the complaint relates to a restriction, suspension, or termination by Airbnb, you will be given the opportunity to clarify the facts and circumstances.
- We will aim to communicate our preliminary decision to you within 15 business days of the appointment of a case handler, but we may need more time depending on the complexity of your case. We will invite you to review and consider the decision, and you will have 5 business days in which to respond with any comments or any other information that you think we should take into account.
- We will consider any comments and issue a decision in relation to your complaint.
A business host who has exhausted this process and is not satisfied with the final decision can access the mediation service by contacting:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
International Dispute Resolution Centre
P2B Panel of Mediators
70 Fleet Street
When to use the Resolution Center
If your complaint relates to sending or requesting money related to a reservation for things like extra services or fees, security deposits, refunds or payment for damages or other types of disputes with guests, please visit our Resolution Center.
- HostIrrid inħallas lill-klijenti tiegħi lura meta jagħmlu lment?Jekk ma jkollokx xi wieħed mir-rekwiżiti bażiċi tagħna, Airbnb tista' titolbok tħallas lura lill-klijent.
- Kif nista' nikkuntattja uffiċjal għall-ilmenti fil-każ tal-Indja?Jekk għandek xi kumment dwar il-pjattaforma ta' Airbnb jew dwar xi ksur tat-Termini tas-Servizzi ta' Airbnb, tista' tikkuntattjana fuq griev…
- Klijent jew ParteċipantKif iċ-Ċentru tar-Riżoluzzjonijiet jgħinekIċ-Ċentru tar-Riżoluzzjoni jħallik titlob jew tibgħat il-flus għall-affarijiet li għandhom x'jaqsmu mal-vjaġġ ta' Airbnb tiegħek. Il-klijent…