Kif nista' nirkupra booking ikkanċellat għall-klijent?
If you want to restore a canceled reservation, you’ll need to contact the guest and have them make a new reservation. Airbnb can’t help restore a reservation once it’s been canceled.
Message your guest and ask if they agree to your booking factors (ex: nightly price and cancellation policy) before rebooking. After reaching an agreement, you can send them a special offer with the specific agreed booking details. Your guest has 24 hours to accept the special offer.
Messaging your guest to book again
- Go to the Today tab and select the reservation. f the reservation isn’t shown, click Show more, and on the next page click Canceled
- Click Details for the reservation you want your guest to book again
- Click Message
If you received a Host cancellation penalty for the original canceled reservation, you can contact us to request a removal of the penalty after the new booking is confirmed.
- Klijent jew ParteċipantKif terġa' tibbukkja booking ikkanċellatGħalkemm ma tistax tirkupra booking ikkanċellat, dejjem tista' tikkuntattja lill-Host biex tagħmel booking ġdid.
- Organizzatur tal-EsperjenziX'jiġri jekk il-klijent jikkanċella l-booking tal-esperjenza tiegħu?Jekk parteċipant jikkanċella fi żmien 24 siegħa minn meta jibbukkja (jew jekk jikkanċella iktar minn 7 ijiem qabel tibda l-esperjenza), il-p…
- Retired article 1349: Special offers and how they workA special offer allows you to set a custom price for a guest who sends you a booking inquiry.