Jekk il-klijent tiegħek jikkanċella
It happens—plans change! If a guest needs to cancel their reservation, we’re here to help you with a quick rebound.
When a guest cancels:
- We’ll notify you immediately
- We’ll unblock the reservation dates
- We’ll coordinate payouts and refunds
If you're owed a payout, you'll receive it 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in time.
If this is your first time hosting, we may hold the payout until 30 days after the reservation was confirmed. Find out more about payouts.
Guests who cancel will receive an automatic refund if your cancellation policy permits it. Even if it doesn't, they may qualify for a refund under our Rebooking and Refund Policy, or if there’s an extenuating circumstance.
Was your guest's stay not up to your hosting standards? Learn how to issue a partial refund.
Cancellations after check-in
If a guest cancels after they’ve already checked in, they must vacate your listing immediately, and the terms of your cancellation policy will still apply.
- HostJekk klijent jikkanċella (kemm qabel kif ukoll waqt vjaġġ), ħlief bi ftit eċċezzjonijiet, il-klijent se jitħallas lura awtomatikament skont …
- HostKif tħallas lura lil klijent jiddependi minn jekk il-ħlas lura hux qed isir qabel jew wara l-vjaġġ tiegħu.
- Kultant jinqalgħu xi affarijiet u s-sitwazzjoni tiegħek jew tal-klijent tiegħek tinbidel. Din hija xi informazzjoni utli biex l-affarijiet i…