Great Apartment for a staycation or as a work-from-home alternative.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking extra care to deep clean & disinfect the apartment between reservations and providing hand sanitizer, rubber gloves & disinfectant spray for guests during their stay.
Unwind in a beautifully designed private apartment with balcony that was voted in the top 10 best Airbnb's in Northern Ireland. Savour the mix of original artwork, vintage furniture and bespoke furnishings and sleep tight on a king-size mattress with Egyptian cotton sheets and goose-down filled luxury duvet and pillows.
Beautifully finished luxury private apartment with high end tech, furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Designer, antique and bespoke furniture and artwork that I have collected over the years.
I have tried to make the apartment as luxurious as possible while maintaining a homely feel.
Luxury extras include Egyptian cotton bed sheets, duck down filled luxury Fogarty duvet and pillows and Silent Night king size mattress
Molton Brown toiletries in the bathroom
Fresh fruit and flowers
Sony Bravia wall mounted 40inch SMART TV
Apple TV - Apple TV gives you access to the best 1080p HD content on your iOS device or Mac on your TV using AirPlay. You can stream content from your apple device or the iPad available in the apartment
Netflix - access to hundreds of thousands of films and TV shows
Vintage record player with vintage records from the 60's to present
This 5th floor apartment has its own balcony with table and chairs and is on the doorstep of the SS Nomadic (#1 tourist attraction in N.I.), Titanic Museum, Titanic film studios and PRONI. The SSE Arena with cinema, bowling alley, bars and restaurants is next door.
Mace convenience store/newsagents on the ground floor with off licence, post office and fresh food. There is also the Dock Coffee shop and Belfast Bakery Company cafe/restaurant on the ground floor overlooking the River Lagan/Marina.
Enjoy fresh coffee in the morning on the balcony and wine/cocktails in the evening.
You will have everything you need for your stay, including freshly laundered bed linen, towels, toiletries, milk, bread, cereal, fruit, tea, coffee and biscuits etc.
1 x bedrooms (1 king size) (Travel cot with blankets available on request)
1 x bathrooms
• Private use of entire apartment
• Free WI-FI throughout
• Washer/dryer (with powder)
• Iron & ironing board
• Surround sound system in all rooms (connect your mp3/iPhone & listen to music in all rooms via bluetooth)
• DAB Radio
• DVD Player
• Travel cot with blankets available on request
• Toys for baby/toddler available on request
• Magazines including Kinfolk, Wallpaper and Elle Interiors
• Selection of design/interiors books
• Luxury pure white Egyptian cotton bedding
• Silent Night deep king size mattress
• Fogarty duck down filled duvet and pillows
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Hotel quality fluffy white towels
• Tea and coffee supplies including a cafetière &
• Nespresso Inissia Coffee Machine with Nespresso pods
• Kitchen supplies including salt, pepper, dishwasher tabs etc
• Brand new modern new kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher, toaster, kettle, smoothie maker etc
• All kitchen utensils etc
• Sony Bravia 40" wall mounted SMART TV ( surf the internet, BBC iPlayer, ITV, 4oD, Demand 5, BBC Sports, stream videos and music, and if you have accounts you can use your Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and Amazon Instant Video etc)
• Apple TV (log in to your Apple account & stream from you Apple device)
• Vintage record player with selection on vintage/classic records
• Selection of interior design books/magazines
• Private balcony with table and 2 chairs
• 1 secure underground car parking space
• Secure underground bicycle parking
• Large communal gardens
• CCTV in building
• Fire extinguisher and blanket
• Carbon monoxide and smoke alarm
• Safety plan with emergency procedures
Welcome pack with information about the apartment, N.I., tourist info and our suggestions.
This apartment is located on the river embankment in the heart of the Titanic Quarter, with a restaurant, cafe and convenience store on the ground floor. The building is next to the Titanic museum, SS Nomadic, PRONI, and the SSE Arena, which offers bars, restaurants, a cinema, bowling, and cafes. The city centre is a short walk along the river and across the bridge.
Tip ta' Kamra
Tip ta' Proprjetà
Belfast, Belfast, United Kingdom