Trifecta is a luxury serviced apartment in the Uptown District of Charlotte, tastefully furnished and conveniently located for travelers visiting Charlotte for leisure and work.
Our spacious rental has all the guest amenities and space you'll need to enjoy your stay in Uptown Charlotte.
You'll love our guest amenities. In addition to free parking, you can enjoy the sparkling pool, fitness center, and community clubhouse.
Our serviced apartment is on people’s minds. Save us to a wishlist!
The Trifecta is a luxury serviced apartment in the Uptown District of Charlotte that includes a fully stocked kitchen, comfortably furnished rooms, and free enclosed private parking.
It's within walking distance to the Bank of America Stadium and Uptown Charlotte's best food, drinks, shopping, parks, nightlife, sights, and landmarks.
What you'll really like about staying at the Trifecta:
• Cleanliness. Our space is professionally cleaned before each and every reservation, while many other listings in the city are not. You'll really appreciate staying at a clean and well taken care of space.
• Communication. We have a 100% response rate for a reason. We respond to each and every guest message within just a few minutes, before and during your stay.
• Arrival. We have a convenient 24/7 self check-in system with free enclosed parking that lets our guests have flexible check-in times, no matter how late it is at night or how early it is in the morning.
• Safety. Our serviced apartment is located in a luxury apartment community that has security cameras, is well-lit, and has an enclosed garage for private parking. The neighborhood that we’re located in is well-lit outside, clean, and safe to walk around at night.
• Location. The location we're in is a walker's paradise since most places you'll want to visit in Uptown Charlotte won't require a car. Our luxury serviced apartment is in the third ward neighborhood of Uptown and is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Charlotte. South Graham St Street(the street we’re on) is as flat as a pancake, has ample sidewalk space, and is very bikeable. The best Uptown has to offer is just outside our door.
Everything you need to know about our Trifecta Serviced Apartment:
• gigapower fiber wifi, some of the fastest wifi you will find in the city, up to 1,000mb/s if your device can handle it. On our 4K Apple TV stocked with Netflix, Hulu, & HBO - you’ll be able to stream anything in 4K with blazing fast speeds
• cable package that has all your favorite cable channels for when you want to watch live tv instead of streaming
• modern, fully stocked kitchen with the essential cookware, silverware, and dinnerware on a quartz countertop. You'll have everything you need to dine-in
• glass dining table for 4 people
• energy Star stainless steel appliances that include a refrigerator, microwave, stove-top, oven, and dishwasher
• full bathroom with deep soaking tubs, rain showerhead, and framed mirror
• spacious living room that includes a queen-sized pull out sofa, plank flooring, solar shades, 10 – 12 ft. ceilings
• private balcony with BB&T Ballpark, stadium, and Uptown skyline views
• full-size front load washer/dryer
• laptop friendly workspace with lamp
• walk-in closets with custom shelving that'll hold all your suitcases, travel bags, and clothing
• comfortable bedroom with queen sized bed, walk-in closet, big standing mirror, and dressers
Please take a look at the photos in the listing to see our Trifecta Serviced Apartment and feel free to message us with any questions you may have regarding our rental. We typically respond in a few minutes.
*Important. We require a photo of our guests' government issued ID during their stay. Please do not inquire or instant book if you cannot provide a photo of your government issued ID. More information regarding this standard procedure can be found in the "Other things to note" section.
This rental is owned and operated by Trifecta Serviced Apartments, Charlotte's premier serviced apartment provider. Want to know more about us? Do an online search for Trifecta Serviced Apartments and see why travelers choose us for their business and leisure travel needs.
Our Trifecta Serviced Apartment is located in the third ward neighborhood of Uptown Charlotte, right on the corner of 360 S Graham St/Martin Luther King Jr Blvd and is only a short walk to some of the best places to eat, shop, and see in Uptown Charlotte.
What you'll like about our third ward neighborhood in Uptown Charlotte:
• The Bank of America Stadium: Charlotte’s #5 attraction, the Bank of America Stadium is 74,000-seat football stadium, home of the NFL's Carolina Panthers & host of college teams. 8 minute walk from our rental.
• BB&T Ballpark: Charlotte’s #2 attraction, this stadium hosts the Charlotte Knights minor league baseball team, plus concerts & festivals. 3 minute walk from our rental.
• Romare Bearden Park: Charlotte’s #17 attraction, this public green space is often host to fitness & cultural arts programs, including live music. 6 minute walk from our rental.
• Mint Museum Uptown: Charlotte’s #16 attraction, this Museum showcases international art, plus live performances & educational programs for all ages. 9 minute walk from our rental.
• Bechtler Museum of Modern Art: Charlotte’s #33 attraction, this museum showcases Mid-20th-century modern art displayed in an elegant 4-story building filled with natural light. 9 minute walk from our rental.
• Latta Arcade: An indoor shopping arcade built in 1914 that includes a two floor atrium with stores and restaurants.
Places to eat
• Hazelnuts Creperie: Informal, counter-serve eatery preparing sweet & savory crêpes for breakfast & lunch. It’s popular for its breakfast and lunch and for offering comfort food and great coffee. 10 minute walk from our rental.
• Zablong: Pizza joint offering oblong, build-your-own pies in an eclectic space with a graffiti-style mural. Popular with college kids, tourists, and big crowds - Zablong offers counter service and take-out pizza with counter service and takeout options available. 7 minute walk from our rental.
• The King’s Kitchen: Not-for-profit eatery serving updated Southern cuisine, with an adjoining bakery & breakfast cafe. Popular for its comfort, healthy options, and great dessert. 7 minute walk from our rental.
• Not Just Coffee- Packard Place: Contemporary coffee spot serving high-end coffee drinks, plus tea & light fare in an airy space. Known for its fast service, great coffee, great tea selection and is good place for working on your laptop.
Tip ta' Kamra
Tip ta' Proprjetà
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States