1 bd/1 bath, 500 sq ft beach bungalow w/kitchen. Large-covered-patio, w/ gas grill, table, extra seating. Private drive way. Short walk to the beach, restaurants & pubs!
This is an adorable 1bd/1bath bungalow, w/ kitchen, wifi, large covered private patio, propane grill and your private drive way. Our place is a short walk to the beach, restaurants, pubs, ice cream parlor and golf cart rentals.
Our place is situated in the best of both worlds. The bungalow is nestled in a secluded, quite neighborhood; yet only 1 mile from the action of Tybee's main hot spot “Tybrisa Street'.
The bungalow is completely furnished, including a fully equipped kitchen with a small fridge, microwave, four-burner stove, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker (with complimentary coffee and creamer), and all essential cooking ware (pots, pans, etc. ) Also, it includes all dish and flat ware (utensils, plates, glasses). The bed is a full size and has a very nice firm mattress. We have an open foyer with plenty of room for your luggage, as well as a large dresser to keep your clothes. The living space is shared with the bedroom and includes two comfy swivel chairs with a 24" flat screen HD-TV that includes full cable, Blue-Ray DVD Player and 20+ DVD's in case you feel like staying in and relaxing.
Tybee Island is a funky, colorful, little island. Our bungalow is on the quiet side of the island (North Beach)... Thus, beach-access is less crowded. Tybee also has many attractions such as: Dolphin tours, kayak and jet ski rentals, bike paths, climb the famous Lighthouse, or visit the Marine center. There are numerous activities to do on Tybee, we have a guide booklet that lists the all the additional attractions.
Jaycee Park is a 5-minute walk. The park has scenic streams with turtles, basketball court, softball field, playground, picnic tables and grills. Beautiful live oak trees and a peaceful walking/bike path. Never a boring day on Tybee!
- Capacity: 2 Adult Occupancy
- Parking: 1 VEHICLE ONLY
- Bedroom: Bed is full size, includes all bed linens.
- Living Room Area: 2 comfy swivel chairs, side table w/ DVD
- Entertainment: 20+ DVDs, High speed WIFi, 24" flat screen HD-TV, Blue-Ray DVD Player, Full Cable, Frisbee, playing cards, and Uno.
-Bathroom: Complete bathroom, with upright shower, all necessary bath, hand and face towels and complimentary soap. If you need more bath towels, we have an extra set in the wicker trunk by the bed.
- Kitchen: small fridge, 4 burner stove, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker (includes complimentary coffee and creamer). All dishes, flat ware, cookware, pots, pans and, utensils included.
- Sunroom/Foyer: dining table for 2 and window-bench.
- Patio: beautiful string-lighting, table for 2, lounge area with extra seats, hooks to hang your towels, propane grill included with all grill cookware.
- Proximity: 5-15 min walking distance to our favorite pubs/restaurants: Huca-poos, 80 E. Gastro Pub, Sundae Cafe, North Beach Grill, Macklewees, Quarter Bar & Grill, Gerald's Pig and Shrimp, Lighthouse Pizza, and if you desire dessert/breakfast... Check out the Sugar Shack!
This neighborhood is the tucked away in a secluded woodsy area. The area is quiet, private and very safe. The bungalow is on the Northside of the island. It is approx. one mile from the main drag "Tybrisa Street". You'll find that Tybrisa Street has all he attractions: the main Pier (great for fishing) loads of restaurants, pubs and beach shops. Remember, the North side also has its own charm… in that the beaches are generally less crowded, and the restaurants, shops and pubs on the Northside beautifully bring to light the beating heart of Tybee.
Our personal favorite local hang out is “Huca-Poos" (bar, pizza parlor). Try walking to ‘Huca-Poos' there for a lovely experience. Huca-Poos is only ½ mile from the bungalow. This hidden gem is the locals best kept secret. It has a laid-back atmosphere, very hippy/boho, good food and cocktails that won't break your budget. Amazing prices such as $2 tall-boy PBRs, $3 giant slice of pizza, etc. You'll definitely get bang-for-your-buck here, and the service is consistently friendly, fast and efficient. They have a relaxing ambiance with quirky fun décor. Plus, they have live bands on the weekends. Huca-Poos fits all types of folks: singles, couples, families and children.
Tip ta' Kamra
Tip ta' Proprjetà
Tybee Island, Georgia, United States