X'inhu l-programm ta' Kollaboraturi ta' Airbnb?
The Airbnb Associates program allows anyone with an audience to make money by sharing travel content from Airbnb.
Becoming an associate
Airbnb Associates earn money by promoting stays on Airbnb. If you love to create and share travel content with your audience, you could be an associate.
To get started:
- Sign up or log in to your Airbnb account
- Go to airbnb.com/associates
- Click Get started to join
Once you’ve reviewed and accepted our program guidelines and program terms and conditions, you’ll have access to the tools. All content must comply with Airbnb’s Community Standards. We reserve the right to disable your account if you misuse the product.
Airbnb associates guidelines
All associates should keep these guidelines in mind:
- Be transparent about your relationship with Airbnb and that we provide you compensation in exchange for promotion. When you share your content, include a clear disclosure such as, “As an Airbnb Associate, I earn when you book through this link.”
- Associates are not Airbnb employees and do not work under the direction of Airbnb employees. Never represent yourself as an agent or employee of Airbnb.
- By posting content on Airbnb, you agree to abide by our content policy.
- Don’t remove Airbnb’s branding from the program tools. Don’t use any other Airbnb trademarks and copyrighted materials.
- Don’t hide links, widgets, or pages. Only share program content directly to your followers on your personal sites or social media.
- Don’t run paid advertisements in print or digital format. Don’t bid on Airbnb keywords or arbitrage Airbnb’s global audience.
- Don’t book through your own links. You won’t receive a payout for your own reservation.
Tools available to Airbnb associates
We provide associates with tools to help customize content to share with their followers. Here’s what’s available:
- Links: Short links that you can share anywhere
- Widgets: Embed content on your personal site
- Landing pages: Create a page on Airbnb to share
These are your tools—you can create as much content you like. You can earn 30% of the Airbnb service fee from each completed reservation. To access these tools, go to your associates account.
To check out views, clicks, bookings, and earnings for a specific piece of content:
- Go to your associates account
- Under Analytics, choose a Data type, Frequency, and Currency to generate a graph
To check out the total views, click, bookings, and earnings for your links, pages, and widgets, go to Insights near the bottom of the page. Performance analytics are updated daily, but may experience delays from 24 hours up to 7 days.
Payments and payouts
As an associate, you’ll be paid 30% of the Airbnb service fee every time someone books a stay through your content and you’ll be paid 25% of the Airbnb service fee every time someone books an experience (online or in person) through your content. Airbnb service fees are a percentage of our guest and host fees for each booking. You’ll be paid in your preferred currency after conversion.
How you make money:
- Someone clicks on your content and within the next 28 days books a stay
- Your percentage of the fee will appear in your Associate account once their trip ends
- Payouts typically happen between 10th and 20th of the month after a completed reservation, and you'll receive an email with payout details each month
To get paid, you’ll need to set up a payment method. If you don’t have a payment method set up, learn how to add a payment method.
To view payouts:
- Go to your associates account
- Click Payouts to view your transaction history, any cancellations, and gross earnings
We’re always working to improve and expand programs like Airbnb Associates. If you’d like to share feedback or suggestions, let us know by using this form.
If you want to opt out Airbnb Associates program, you can do so at any time. To be removed, please email email@example.com and include your full name and email address.