Taxxi u ħlasijiet
If your taxpayer information is missing or incorrect, your payouts may be subject to withholding tax. To avoid withholding or instances of blocked payouts, please take a few minutes to add your taxpayer information today.
Adding and tracking tax and payout information
There are a number of areas in your Account where you can add and track information about taxes and payouts:
- Taxes: Manage your taxpayer information and tax documents.
- Payments and payouts: Keep track of payments and refunds.
- Transaction history: See your completed payouts, upcoming payouts and gross earnings.
If you received a request to submit your taxpayer information and haven’t done so yet, we may have to withhold a percentage from your payouts to remit to the relevant tax authority. Tax withheld is applied on each reservation and against the primary Host.
In some instances, we may even need to block payouts until we receive your taxpayer information.
Add your taxpayer information today.
Countries with withholding tax
Airbnb may be required to withhold taxes from your payouts by the following countries:
- United States: Income tax. Learn more about US taxpayer information.
- Mexico: Income tax & VAT, See Centro de Recursos Fiscales Airbnb (Spanish) and Airbnb México Tax Hub (English).
- India: Income tax. Learn more about withholding tax in India.
Viewing your tax details
You can see the amount of tax withheld in your Transaction History and in your Reservation Details page. Where applicable, the total amount withheld will be included on the tax documents we issue, so you can account for them on your tax returns.
Viewing withheld tax
When you're viewing your reservation Host payout, any withholding tax appears in the Deductions section. The amount is computed based on the total night room fees and the applicable rate. Rates vary by tax authority and any taxpayer information that you provide.
Note: The US income tax withheld line displays withholding against the primary Host only. If a Co-Host is subject to tax withholding, it will not appear on the Reservation Details page.
$13 x 1 night
Guest service fee
1 night room fee
Host service fee (3.0%)
US income tax withheld (24.0%)
Adding taxpayer information
To add or revise your taxpayer information, in your Account go to the Taxes section.
Once we receive and validate your taxpayer information and determine that withholding isn’t required or if a lower rate applies, we’ll stop or reduce the percentage of withholding on your future payouts.
For more info, check out our Taxes help.
- HostKif jaħdmu t-taxxi għall-hosts?Ir-regoli tat-taxxi jistgħu jkunu kumplikati u kull reġjun għandu r-regoli differenti tiegħu. Għandna l-informazzjoni biex niggwidawk.
- HostGħaliex Airbnb qed titlob id-dettalji tiegħek bħala kontribwent tat-taxxaF'ċerti pajjiżi Airbnb hija obbligata tiġbor id-dettalji tal-kontribwenti tat-taxxa biex timxi mal-obbligi marbuta mal-ħidma u d-dikjarazzjo…
- HostKif iżżid it-taxxi mal-listingsJekk tajtna l-informazzjoni kollha meħtieġa għat-taxxi, jaf tkun tista' tiġbor it-taxxi direttament mingħand il-klijenti billi tuża l-għodod…