Nista' naqsam il-ħlasijiet tiegħi bejn metodi ta' ħlas differenti?
You have the option to choose where you receive the money you earn. To split your payouts between one or more payout methods, you can set up routing rules.
- You can send all of your earnings for a listing to one payout method, and the earnings for a second listing to a different payout method
- You can split up your earnings by percentage, meaning you’d send a specified portion (ex: 20% and 80%) to 2 different payout methods (ex: 2 different bank accounts)
Note: If you have a Co-Host and want to share a percentage or fixed amount of your payout for each booking with them, you can do this by setting up Co-Host payouts.
How to set up split payouts
You’ll be able to set up routing rules as soon as the payout method(s) you’ve added are able to receive money from us (status changes to Ready).
Please note that setting up split payouts isn't available in the Airbnb app, so you'll need to visit the site from an internet browser to access these settings.
- Go to Account > Payments & Payouts > Payouts
- Under Want to split your payouts?, click or tap Add routing rule and choose where to send your money
When you add a new payout routing rule, it won't retroactively apply to already confirmed reservations. It will apply to new bookings that are made after the rule is added.
You can always view the details of upcoming payouts in your earnings dashboard. If your payout for a particular reservation is Pending, you can change the payout method by using the drop-down menu.
- HostMeta żżid iktar minn metodu tal-ħlas wieħed tista' tagħżel liema minnhom tixtiequ jintuża bħala dak standard.
- HostIl-Hosts jistgħu joħolqu kundizzjonijiet tal-ħlas għall-Co-Hosts biex jaqsmu l-ħlasijiet mal-Co-Hosts tagħhom direttament mill-pjattaforma t…
- HostSe nibagħtulek il-ħlas madwar 24 siegħa wara li l-klijent jagħmel iċ-checkin fil-post tiegħek. Biss, kemm idumu biex il-flus jaslulek fil-ko…