Jekk Host jitlob iktar flus
Don’t worry: All pricing information is included when you book—but there are a few situations where you may owe more after paying:
- You change your reservation (ex: You add another guest)
- Your Host files an AirCover for Hosts request for damage that occurred during your Airbnb stay
- Your Host requires taxes be paid at check-in—this should be clearly stated in the listing prior to booking
- You booked a place, usually a hotel, that charges additional fees collected at check-in or within 48 hours of checkout—these must also be stated in the listing and your price breakdown prior to booking
When to dispute
We don't allow Hosts to charge a pet fee or cleaning fees for animal hair or dander to guests who are traveling with service animals anywhere or emotional support animals in places where applicable laws prohibit the extra fees, such as New York State and California.
If a Host tries to charge you for something that violates our policies or wasn’t stated in the listing, the price breakdown, or their message thread, please be sure to dispute the charge in the Resolution Center.
- Klijent jew ParteċipantNormalment il-Hosts ma jistgħux jiġbru tariffi oħra barra l-pjattaforma ta' Airbnb sakemm ma jkollhomx il-permess dirett ta' Airbnb.
- Il-vjaġġ tiegħek dalwaqt jintemm imma jonqsok xi ftit affarijiet oħra x'tagħmel (forsi ħallejt xi ħaġa warajk jew il-Host żammlek iktar flus…
- Klijent jew ParteċipantIċ-Ċentru tar-Riżoluzzjoni jħallik titlob jew tibgħat il-flus għall-affarijiet li għandhom x'jaqsmu mal-vjaġġ ta' Airbnb tiegħek. Il-klijent…