Politika dwar il-Fastidju lill-Komunità
It is important that those who use Airbnb are respectful of local communities. That respect includes trying to avoid disturbing neighbors with disruptive parties, events, noise, or other disruptive behaviors and actions. This Policy covers our ban on disruptive gatherings and other community disturbances during listing stays or Experiences.
Parties and Events
Disruptive gatherings are prohibited, regardless of size.
- What we don’t allow:
- Disruptive gatherings
- Open-invite gatherings
- Disturbances to the surrounding community such as:
- Excessive noise
- Excessive visitors
- Excessive trash/littering
- Smoking nuisances
- Parking nuisances
- Advertising listings as party or event friendly
Unauthorized party intervention
We are committed to safe and responsible travel, and reducing the number of unauthorized parties at Airbnb listings has long been a priority. To help us achieve this, we take action, and may block certain reservations that we determine to be higher risk for unauthorized parties.
What happens when a Host or guest violates our policies?
We ask our community to work together to help prevent community disturbances and disruptive gatherings. Airbnb may take steps up to and including suspending or removing a guest, Host, or listing from the Airbnb platform if they fail to comply with our policies.
Where a listing is advertised as party or event friendly, we may suspend the listing until the violating content is removed. We may also ask the Host to update their listing to include an explicit rule stating that parties and events are not allowed. Where a Host has set an unreasonable occupancy for a listing, we may require the Host to update the listing’s occupancy to mitigate the risk of disruptive gatherings.
In rare cases where it appears that the listing is intended primarily for the purpose of hosting parties or events (for example, party or event venues), or where a listing has created a severe or chronic nuisance within a neighborhood, the listing may be permanently removed from Airbnb.
Reporting a disruption
When it’s believed an Airbnb listing or Experience is causing a community disturbance—whether that’s excessive noise, a disruptive gathering, or unsafe behavior—members of the local community can report it through our dedicated Neighborhood Support. This provides access to the Neighborhood Support team phone number, where a party or other community disturbance that’s still in progress can be reported. Once an issue is reported to us, we will send a confirmation email explaining what happens next. This page also provides a link to local emergency services.
While these guidelines don’t cover every possible scenario, they’re designed to offer general guidance on Airbnb’s Community Disturbance Policy.
- Klijent jew ParteċipantX'għandek tkun taf jekk il-ġar tiegħek huwa Host ma' AirbnbInħeġġu lill-Hosts biex jaħsbu bir-reqqa dwar ir-responsabbiltajiet tagħhom. Li tilqa' n-nies iġib miegħu impenn lejn il-ġirien u lejn il-ko…
- Klijent jew ParteċipantKif tkun ġar tajjebGħandna nuru rispett mhux biss lill-komunità ta' Airbnb imma lil dawk kollha li jgħixu madwarna. Tali rispett ifisser, fost l-oħrajn, li ma …
- HostKif għandi nitkellem mal-amministratur tal-bini jekk nixtieq nilqa' n-nies fuq Airbnb?Spjega lil sid il-propjetà li Airbnb hija komunità mibnija fuq il-fiduċja u li toffri riżorsi għas-sigurtà u għall-fiduċja. Għandna xi parir…