Għaliex neħtieġu profil
A robust profile helps show you’re reliable and authentic to people who don’t know you yet, and can help develop connections between Hosts and guests while establishing trust on our platform. Details you choose to share about yourself may be highlighted across the Airbnb platform to Hosts and guests.
Strong profiles include:
- Multiple verifications like email and identity in your confirmed information section.
- At least 50 words about you, why you joined, or anything else you think others would like to know.
- A profile photo that shows your face so others can recognize you when you arrive as a guest, or host a stay or experience.
All Hosts are required to have a profile photo, and some Hosts require the same of their guests to book.
Guest profile photos aren’t displayed until after a booking is confirmed and can be changed at any time. Your photo is your choice, but make sure it follows our Content Policy, as this photo may be shown to other users across Airbnb – like on your listing if you’re a Host.
- HostTista' teditja s-settings tiegħek biex teħtieġ li l-klijent itella' r-ritratti tal-profil. Biss dawn ir-ritratti mhux se jintwerew qabel jiġ…
- HostF'xi ġurisdizzjonijiet, wara xahar il-klijenti jistgħu jitqiesu bħala kerrejja għalhekk inħeġġu lill-Hosts biex ikunu jafu sew xi jgħidu l-l…
- Klijent jew ParteċipantIl-faċilitajiet tal-listings jiġu enfasizzati meta tfittex għal żjarat ta' xahar.